Brandon Dykes is "doing it," and encouraging others to do it too. Get tested for HIV. February 07 2016 6:00 AM. Share on Twitter · Share on Facebook.
December is AIDS Awareness Month, which makes it a perfect time of the year to raise. Posted by Cmagnets; Posted on November 9, 2016; General.
AIDS Awareness Month is a key opportunity to raise awareness,. According to AIDS.gov, more than one million Americans are living with HIV, but one in five of
December 13, 2016 3 minute read. December is National HIV/AIDS Awareness Month. aids-awareness Every December 1, the world observes World AIDS Day .
December is AIDS Awareness Month. December 2016. December. Without treatment, people who are diagnosed with AIDS typically survive about three years.
The focus of NBHAAD is to get Blacks educated about the basics of HIV and AIDS in. Whether it is organizing a testing and awareness event at a local college, .
AIDS Awareness Month is observed next on Monday, October 1st, 2018. It has always been observed the month of December. It has been observed the month â€¦
Project Lead the Way: Biomedical Science Â» AIDS Awareness Month. Drive · Photo Album 2015–2016 · AIDS Awareness Month · Cervical Cancer Awareness .
It raises awareness of the importance of HIV testing, as well as increasing. A survey of organisations and clinics after National HIV Testing Week 2016 found .
An estimated one million people worldwide died of AIDS-related illnesses in 2016. Let us make AIDS Awareness this year, My Health, My Right.
Aids Awareness Month 2016, Unless you’ve been residing in a cave, you probably roughly know methods to live a wholesome way of life. Some obvious first steps include eating more greens and superfoods and slicing again on sugars and alcohol. Sleeping, meditating, exercising, and keeping stress ranges low are other key ingredients in the recipe of wellness. But whereas it’s simple to jot down all these items down, and even maintain them in the back of your mind as you proceed along with your day-to-day, how many of us can say that we’re training these items frequently?
Aids Awareness Month 2016, I can’t, which is why a current Elite Each day article caught my eye. Author Ryan Rodal’s strategies for methods to live a wholesome way of life take a more lifelike strategy toward wholesome habits that's sincere and refreshing. “You don’t must take shots of kale juice or eat quinoa cereal topped with flax seeds to be wholesome,” explains Rodal. “Just a few easy adjustments to the way in which you eat and the way in which you reside will go a great distance toward main an general healthier way of life.” What are the easy adjustments he recommends making? Listed below are 12 easy steps to turning into more wholesome.
1. Eat mostly unprocessed meals. Your weight-reduction plan ought to consist of greens, fruit, lean meats like hen and floor turkey, and grains. Keep away from processed meals altogether, and also you’ll be higher off.
2. Stroll when attainable. It’s important to negate a sedentary work life at any time when you'll be able to. If one thing’s inside walking distance, take the time to journey by foot as a substitute of by automobile. When you've got time to spare, park further than you usually would to get in a couple of blocks of walking time and enhance your step count.
3. Drink much less typically. Limit heavy binge drinking to once a week. It’s not only higher in your liver, however it’s higher in your pockets, too.
4. Bring your lunch to work. Pack a salad or sandwich or final evening’s leftovers. Like drinking, you’ll get monetary savings and in the reduction of on calories. Meal prep can go a great distance. Spend Sunday evenings planning for the workweek forward—your future self with thank you.
5. Take holidays. Or a sick day! You might have your complete life to work.
6. Keep away from negativity. You grow to be what you permit into your life. Stay constructive, and also you’ll see issues turn around for the higher.
7. End poisonous relationships and friendships. People who find themselves bringing you down must be lower off.
8. Take time away from technology. A each day digital break is an effective factor.
9. Take part in bodily activities. Take a hike. Go for a swim. Hop on a motorcycle. “Bodily exercise relieves both bodily and mental stress,” says Rodal.
10. Read more. Read something, however simply read. It stimulates the mind.
11. Decide up a brand new hobby. Having interests outdoors of family and work will make you feel more fulfilled.
12. Don’t care about what other individuals think. It’s not price expending your power on the opinions of others. Be true to your self, and also you’ll attract individuals who genuinely like and value you for who you are.